- Online Shopping /
- Cameras & Camcorders /
- Digital Cameras /
- Mirrorless Cameras /
- Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Only Black
Roll over image to zoom in Click to expand
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 305.00/month with Flexipay
Easy Payment Plans Starting from AED 542.42/monthThe final amount depends on your bankDetails
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 14 Jun - 15 Jun
- One Year warranty
- Color: Black
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 24.2 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100-51200
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: 693 points
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
- Number of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be takenImage Per Second: 10 fps
α7 III Perfection for all. Everything you need. Capture the peaks of more decisive moments with the α7 III from Sony, packing newly developed back-illuminated full-frame CMOS sensor and other advanced imaging innovations, high-speed response, ease of operation, and reliable durability that are ready for various shooting needs.
Gain control of expressive freedom
With outstanding imaging capability and high-speed performance contained in a compact body, the α7 III gives you the power, precision, and flexibility to capture once-in-a-lifetime moments just as you like.
Newly developed sensor, evolved image processor
The latest technology achieves stunning processing speed
A new version of the 24.2-megapixel Exmor R™ CMOS sensor, now featuring a back-illuminated structure, is combined with the latest BIONZ X™ image processing engine and front-end LSI, and this combination achieves a data readout speed that is two times faster and data processing capability that is 1.8 times higher.
Back-illuminated full-frame sensor
Higher sensitivity and readout speed
The 35-mm full-frame CMOS image sensor with back-illuminated structure enhances light collection efficiency, expands circuitry scale, and, with the help of a copper wiring layer that contributes to quicker data transfer, outputs data at very high speed, while minimizing noise to reveal fine details in every picture.
Reducing noise in high-resolution images
Up to 1.5-stop improvement in image quality
Standard ISO range is extended to ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills), while Detail Reproduction and Area-specific Noise Reduction technologies maintain image details and cut noise. With highly effective performance in mid-to-high sensitivity ranges, you can shoot at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
Steadier shots with 5-axis stabilization
The latest high-precision stabilization uses stabilization unit and gyro sensors and algorithms to achieve a 5.0-step shutter speed advantage in a system that compensates five types of camera shake with a wide range of lenses and delivers excellent performance.
14-bit RAW output for rich gradations
For smoother, more natural gradation, the latest BIONZ X image processor and front-end LSI process image signals in 16-bit form. This processor also allows 14-bit RAW data output, even when in silent or continuous shooting mode.
4D FOCUS—AF performance evolves
AF performance is improved using the same AF advancements as in the α9 and applying it optimally. Once the α7 III captures such unpredictably moving subjects as dancers, boxers, and wild animals in action, it won’t easily let them go.
Eye AF revolutionizes portraiture
With the α7 III, Eye AF can now be used with AF-C mode, for fast, effective eye detection/tracking performance when shooting stills. The easy maintenance of optimum focus on moving subjects can totally transform your portraiture.
Confidence-boosting continuous shooting
Capture an instant action with continuous shooting of up to 10fps—or 8fps for live-view shooting—with AF/AE tracking. Up to approximately 177 JPEG (standard) images, 89 compressed RAW images, or 40 uncompressed RAW images can be captured in one continuous burst.
High-resolution 4K HDR
As well as new capability of recording stunning 4K movies through 2.4-times higher oversampling, the camera features a new HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) picture profile, supporting instant HDR workflow.
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberILCE7M3
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded LensesBody OnlyFeatures24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor | BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI | 693-Point Hybrid AF System | UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas | 2.36m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF | 3.0" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD | 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization | ISO 204800 and 10 fps Shooting | Built-In Wi-Fi and NFC, Dual SD SlotsSupplied Accesories
- AC Adapter AC-UUD12
- Accessory shoe cap
- Body cap
- Eyepiece cup
- Micro USB cable
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- Shoulder strap
- SensorMegapixel25.3 MPEffective Megapixel24.2 MPMax resolution6000x4000Image ratio w:h3:2, 16:9Sensor Size35.6 x 23.8 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14-BitProcessorBIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- ImageISO100-51200Custom white balanceYesUncompressed formatRAWFile formatJPEG, RAW
- Optics & FocusNumber of focus points693 pointsLens mountSony E-Mount
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots922000Touch screenYesScreen typeLCDLive viewYesViewfinder typeElectronicViewfinder resolution2359296 dotsViewfinder coverage100%Viewfinder magnificationapprox. 0.78 x (with 50 mm lens at infinity, -1m-1)Diopter Adjustment-4.0 to +3.0m-1
- Photography FeaturesImage Per Second10 fpsMinimum shutter speed30 sec.Maximum shutter speed1/8000Self-timer2.5,10 secFlash X sync speed1/250 secExternal flashHot ShoeFlash modesAuto, Fill-In, Hi-Speed Sync, Off, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, WirelessExposure compensation-5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV Steps)Aperture priorityYesShutter priorityYesSubject / scene modesYes
- Videography FeaturesFormatAVCHD Ver. 2.0, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, XAVC SVideo Resolutions4K (3840x2160)
- StorageStorage media typesSD/SDHC/SDXC, MS Pro Duo, PRO HG-DuoBuilt-in StorageNo
- PhysicalEnvironmentally sealedSealing is provided throughout the body to minimize entry of dust and moistureBatteryRechargeable Lithium-IonBattery descriptionNP-FZ100Dimensions95.6 x 126.9 x 73.7 mmBattery Life (CIPA)Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor)
- Other FeaturesOther FeaturesWi-Fi Compatible | Remote control via SmartphoneBrochurehttp://sonyglobal.scene7.com/is/content/gwtvid/pdf/2017/NEWCAM-S6181/6888e27aa56d3635.pdf
- ConnectivityHDMIMicro HDMI Type DUSBType CWi-FiYesBluetoothv4.1NFCYes
- Recommended AccessoriesRecommended Accessories
- Hi Speed Memory Cards
- Lenses (Zoom and Macro)
- Filters (UV and Polarized)
- Tripods and Monopods
- Backpack and Case
- HDMI Cables and Card Readers
- Additional Batteries and Chargers
- Software(Photoshop, CorelDraw, Aperture and Others)
- Cleaning Kits
- Studio Kits and Triggers
- Photo Frames
- Printers and Photo Paper
|Sharaf DG||AED 6,499.00|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)
People also viewed
People also buy
Recently viewed items