Sony ILCE7RM4 a7R IV Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 61 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100-32000
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: Phase Detection: 567, Contrast Detection: 425
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
- Number of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be takenImage Per Second: 10 fps
- Color: Black
α7R IV 35mm full-frame camera with 61.0MP
Ever more inspiring
Enter a whole new world of photographic expression with incomparable image quality and processing speed. A powerful new choice joins the α7R series with ever more advanced connectivity and enhanced reliability demanded by pros.
61.0-megapixel full-frame Exmor R™ CMOS sensor combined with BIONZ X™ imaging engine delivers unprecedented resolution, fine gradation, and low noise to open entirely new dimensions of detail just as pro photographers expect. The α7R IV captures the mood of each scene and the texture of aimed subjects.
61.0MP full-frame back-illuminated CMOS sensor
The newly developed Exmor R CMOS image sensor boasts incomparable high resolution. Back-illuminated design exhibits high sensitivity and low noise, despite extremely high pixel count of 61.0MP
The latest image processing engine
The latest BIONZ X image processing engine works in tandem with front-end LSI to maximise high-resolution sensor performance while achieving up to 15-stop dynamic range at low ISO sensitivity..
Wide standard ISO 100-32000 range
Regardless of increased pixels, the α7R IV delivers highest standard ISO 32000, and reduces noise in the low- and mid-sensitivity ranges, achieving high-quality imagery.
In-body 5-axis image stabilisation
The in-body 5-axis image stabiliser algorithm is optimised to maximise high-resolution 61.0-megapixel image sensor performance. This fully supports your handheld shooting for reliability as effective as 5.5-stop higher shutter speed.
Shoot in absolute silence
Silent shooting not only provides a useful advantage in venues where quiet is required but avoids vibration that can cause camera-shake blur. Vibration-free shutter maximises extremely high α7R IV resolution for crisp clear images.
Blur reducing structure
A re-examined and redesigned mechanism infixes the shutter unit to suppress subtle camera shake, and enhanced image stabiliser algorithm effectively reduces image blur. Overall, the camera’s high resolution is successfully maintained.
Shake-free remote shutter release
Remote camera operation using optional wireless remote controller (RMT-P1BT) allows you to shoot effective stills while avoiding camera shake caused by pressing the shutter release. This maximises the image sensor’s high resolution.
5.76-million-dot UXGA OLED Tru-Finder
This 5.76-million-dot electronic viewfinder reproduces fine detail with approximately 1.6 times higher resolution than α7R III. You can select “High” quality mode for high-precision yet natural realism while suppressing moiré and jaggies for better concentration. Smoother image with 120/100fps frame rate makes it easy to track moving subjects.
The highest-level burst speed in its class
Regardless of remarkable image resolution, the α7R IV maintains its shooting speed of up to 10fps with a mechanical shutter (up to 8fps in live-view continuous shooting mode). This allows you to capture decisive moments — such as motion of wild animals — with subtle details made possible only by the 61.0MP high-resolution imaging capability.
Useful 26.2MP with APS-C cropping
Thanks to extraordinary image resolution, you can still maintain remarkable high-resolution images as approximately 26.2 megapixels even after cropping a full-frame image down into APS-C size. This means the α7R IV can help you proactively utilise 61.0-megapixel full-frame shooting, for example, in bird photography that tends to require cropping editing to magnify captured images.
Dual media slots, both supporting UHS-II
Both SLOT 1 and SLOT 2 are compatible with UHS-I and UHS-II for fast mass-volume data writing. The α7R IV can simultaneously or relay record, separate RAW/JPEG data and stills/movies, and copy data between cards.
Rely on smart AI-based Real-time Tracking
AI-based Real-time Tracking is newly featured to greatly increase your success rate in challenging shots. Simply designate a subject and press the shutter button halfway, and rely on the camera to steadfastly track the subject. With “Face/Eye Priority in AF” function, the α7R IV seamlessly changes tracking targets between face and eye when the subject is a person.
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberILCE7RM4
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraFeatures61MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor | BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI | 567-Point Phase-Detection AF System | UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 GammasSupplied Accesories
OtherOPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32 - 104 degrees F / 0 - 40 degrees C
- Power cord
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- Cable Protector
- Battery Charger BC-QZ1
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- Eyepiece cup
- USB Type-CTM cable
- SensorMegapixel62.5 MPEffective Megapixel61 MPMax resolution9504 x 6336Image ratio w:h1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9Sensor Size35.7 x 23.8 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14-BitProcessorBIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- ImageISO100-32000Image StabilizationSensor-Shift, 5-AxisUncompressed formatRAWFile formatJPEG, RAW
- Optics & FocusAutofocusYesManual focusYesNumber of focus pointsPhase Detection: 567, Contrast Detection: 425Lens mountSony E
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots1440000Touch screenYesScreen typeTFTLive viewYesViewfinder typeElectronic (OLED)Viewfinder coverage100%Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.78xDiopter Adjustment-4 to +3
- Photography FeaturesImage Per Second10 fpsMinimum shutter speed1/8000Maximum shutter speed30 sec, BulbSelf-timer2/5/10 sec. delayBuilt-in flashNoFlash X sync speed1/250 SecondExternal flashHot Shoe, PC TerminalFlash modesAuto, Fill Flash, Hi-Speed Sync, Off, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, WirelessExposure modesAperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter PriorityExposure compensation-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)Manual exposure modeAperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter PriorityAperture priorityYesShutter priorityYesSubject / scene modesYes
- Videography FeaturesVideo ResolutionsUHD 4K (3840 x 2160)FormatXAVC S, AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliantMicrophoneBuilt-in, stereoSpeakerBuilt-in, monaural
- StorageStorage media typesSD/SDHC/SDXC
- PhysicalBatteryRechargeableBattery descriptionNP-FZ100Dimensions128.9 x 96.4 x 77.5 mmBattery Life (CIPA)Approx. 530 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 670 shots (LCD monitor)
- Other FeaturesBrochurehttp://sonyglobal.akamaized.net/is/content/gwtvid/pdf/2019/ILCE-7RM4/brochure-ilce7rm4.pdf
- ConnectivityHDMIMicro HDMI (Type D)USBUSB Type C (USB 3.0)Wi-FiYesBluetoothYesNFCYesConnectivity3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone
- WeightWeight665 GRAM
- Recommended AccessoriesRecommended AccessoriesHi Speed Memory Cards | Lenses (Zoom and Macro) | Filters (UV and Polarized) | Tripods and Monopods | Backpack and Case | Flash | HDMI Cables and Card Readers | Additional Batteries and Chargers | Software(Photoshop, CorelDraw, Aperture and Others) | Cleaning Kits | Studio Kits and Triggers | Photo Frames | Printers and Photo Paper
|Sharaf DG||AED 10,499.00||View 1 more promotion|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)
People also viewed
People also buy
Recently viewed items
1 Offer Available