- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 24.2
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: 100 to 51200 (Extended: 50 to 204800)
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: Phase Detection: 693 | Contrast Detection: 425
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
- Number of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be takenImage Per Second: 20 fps
- Color: Black
α9 II full-frame camera with pro capability - ILCE-9M2
Built for speed, reliability and productivity
The α9 II offers advances that answer the demands of professional workflows, including sophisticated operability and network connectivity for enhanced support in the field, rugged go-anywhere reliability and unrivaled speed.
High-speed continuous shooting at up to 20fps
Groundbreaking full-frame Exmor RS CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor team up for 20fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking. Stunning high-speed performance and ample buffer let you capture the decisive moment.
Electronic shutter eliminates blackout typical of SLR mirror cameras. Subject is visible during shutter release, with 60fps live-view and minimal display lag in continuous shooting.
AF/AE calculations up to 60 times/sec.
Light reaches the image sensor without mechanical interruption. Mirrorless construction and speed-enhancing technologies provide AF/AE at the full-frame focal plane.
Electronic shutter speeds up to 1/32000 sec.
Electronic shutter speeds up to 1/32000 sec. far surpass mechanical shutters for a new imaging expression. You can also maintain shallow depth of field without an ND filter, even under bright conditions.
No distracting sounds
An anti-distortion electronic shutter allows the scene to be captured silently, with no risk of mechanical mirror or shutter sounds disrupting the tension at a sports event, for example.
Flicker from fluorescent and other artificial lighting is detected, and shutter operation is timed to suppress exposure and color anomalies (at high shutter speeds) and inconsistency between continuous shots.
10fps with mechanical shutter
The mechanical shutter now allows continuous shooting at up to 10fps, and can also be used with a flash. You can deploy high-speed continuous shooting for scenes as appropriate.
Note: This camera is equipped with electronic and mechanical shutters. The features described in this section are primarily related to electronic shutter operation unless otherwise specified.
Full-frame stacked integral-memory CMOS sensor
The 24.2-megapixel full-frame high-speed stacked image sensor stores data in integral memory for lightning-fast readout. The CMOS sensor and enhanced BIONZ X image-processing engine together bring you true digital freedom.
Speed meets artificial intelligence
Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF are both designed for fast, precise and intelligent tracking of your subject, using AI-based algorithms and processing an enormous amount of data in real time.
Beautiful 4K movie recording
Beautiful 4K movie recording is realised. Full-pixel readout with no pixel binning makes it possible to condense approximately 2.4 times the amount of data required for 4K (the equivalent of the amount of data required for 6K) into 3840 x 2160 4K output. Versatile with Fast Hybrid AF performance, Eye AF functions, Touch Tracking, etc.
Dual media slots, both supporting UHS-II
Both media slots are compatible with UHS-I and UHS-II for fast data writing. The α9 II can simultaneously or relay record, separate RAW/JPEG data and stills/movies, and copy data between cards.
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberILCE9M2
- GeneralTypeMirrorless Digital CameraIncluded LensesBody OnlyFeatures24.2MP Full-Frame Exmor RS CMOS Sensor | BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI | 693-Point Phase-Detection AF System | Up to 20 fps Shooting, ISO 100-204800 | Interval Recording | Video Recording: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p [60 to 100 Mb/s]Supplied Accesories
- Power cord
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- Cable Protector
- Battery Charger BC-QZ1
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- Eyepiece cup
- USB Type-C(TM) cable
- SensorMegapixel28.3Effective Megapixel24.2Max resolution6000 x 4000Image ratio w:h1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9Sensor Size35.6 x 23.8 mmSensor typeCMOSBit Depth14-BitProcessorBIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- ImageISO100 to 51200 (Extended: 50 to 204800)Custom white balanceYesImage StabilizationSensor-Shift, 5-AxisUncompressed formatRAWFile formatJPEG, RAW
- Optics & FocusAutofocusYesManual focusYesNumber of focus pointsPhase Detection: 693 | Contrast Detection: 425Lens mountSony E
- Screen / ViewfinderArticulated LCDYesScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots1440000Touch screenYesScreen typeLCDLive viewYesViewfinder typeElectronic (OLED) 0.5"Viewfinder resolution3,686,400 DotViewfinder coverage100%Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.78xDiopter Adjustment-4 to +3
- Photography FeaturesImage Per Second20 fpsMinimum shutter speed30 Seconds Bulb ModeMaximum shutter speed1/8000Self-timer2/5/10-Second DelayBuilt-in flashNoFlash X sync speed1/250 SecondExternal flashHot Shoe, PC TerminalFlash modesAuto, Fill Flash, Hi-Speed Sync, Off, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, WirelessExposure modesAperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter PriorityExposure compensation-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)Manual exposure modeYesAperture priorityYesShutter priorityYes
- Videography FeaturesVideo Resolutions4K (3840 x 2160)FormatXAVC S, AVCHDMicrophoneBuilt-in, stereo| External Microphone Input (Stereo)SpeakerBuilt-in, monauralOtherAudio File Format: AC3, Dolby Digital 2ch, Linear PCM
- StorageStorage media typesDual Slot | SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
- PhysicalBattery descriptionNP-FZ100Dimensions128.9 x 96.4 x 77.5 mmBattery Life (CIPA)Approx. 500 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 690 shots (LCD monitor)
- Other FeaturesOrientation sensorLens Compensation SETTING (Peripheral Shading, Chromatic Aberration, Distortion)OtherStandards: Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting
- ConnectivityHDMIMicro HDMI Type DUSBUSB Type CWi-FiYesBluetoothv4.1NFCYesWireless2.4 GHzConnectivity3.5mm Microphone, 3.5mm Headphone, HDMI D (Micro), USB Type-C (USB 3.1), X-Sync Socket
- WeightWeight678 GRAM
- Recommended AccessoriesRecommended AccessoriesHi-Speed Memory Cards | Lenses (Zoom and Macro) | Filters (UV and Polarized) | Tripods and Monopods | Backpack and Case | Flash | HDMI Cables and Card Readers | Additional Batteries and Chargers | Software(Photoshop, CorelDraw, Aperture and Others) | Cleaning Kits | Studio Kits and Triggers | Photo Frames | Printers and Photo Paper
People also viewed
People also buy
Recently viewed items