Sony DSCRX100MK3 Digital Camera Black
No Longer Available
- Effective Megapixel: 21 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 125-12800Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: 25More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 10 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- Color: Black
Absolutely stunning picture quality, compact enough to take anywhere. Now your photos maintain soft background defocus even when zoomed in with the improved f1.8-2.8 24-70mm Zeiss® lens. There's even a pop-up electronic viewfinder for eye-level framing and a 180ｰ tilt screen for 20.1MP selfies. Lastly, the ultra-fast BIONZ X processor adds speed and accuracy for stills as well as beautiful HD video.
20.1 MP 1-inch Exmor R® Sensor
Featuring a large 1.0” Exmor R® CMOS image sensor. The back-illuminated technology doubles light sensitivity and combines with Sony’s Column A/D Conversion to reduce noise levels – a great help when photographing in dimly lit environments. Markedly reduced noise is evident even when high-sensitivity settings are used for capturing night landscapes or indoor scenes.
Bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-70mm)
he DSC-RX100 III sports an all new bright F1.8-2.8 Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 24-70mm zoom. The lens is perfect for portraits and macro shots with beautiful defocused – bokeh backgrounds. A premium multi-layered T* coating also dramatically reduces ghost and flare caused by light reflection.
Built-in SVGA OLED viewfinder with ZEISS T* coating
View every scene in rich detail with the bright and retractable SVGA OLED Tru-Finder, which features. The viewfinder faithfully displays what will appear in your recording, including the effects of your camera settings, so you can accurately monitor the results. The ZEISS T* coating enhances clarity and reduces flare and reflection in the eyepiece optics.