Sony DSCRX100MK3 Digital Camera Black
Out of Stock
- Effective Megapixel: 21 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 125-12800Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: 25More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 10 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- Color: Black
People also viewed
People also buy
Absolutely stunning picture quality, compact enough to take anywhere. Now your photos maintain soft background defocus even when zoomed in with the improved f1.8-2.8 24-70mm Zeiss® lens. There's even a pop-up electronic viewfinder for eye-level framing and a 180ｰ tilt screen for 20.1MP selfies. Lastly, the ultra-fast BIONZ X processor adds speed and accuracy for stills as well as beautiful HD video.
20.1 MP 1-inch Exmor R® Sensor
Featuring a large 1.0” Exmor R® CMOS image sensor. The back-illuminated technology doubles light sensitivity and combines with Sony’s Column A/D Conversion to reduce noise levels – a great help when photographing in dimly lit environments. Markedly reduced noise is evident even when high-sensitivity settings are used for capturing night landscapes or indoor scenes.
Bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-70mm)
he DSC-RX100 III sports an all new bright F1.8-2.8 Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 24-70mm zoom. The lens is perfect for portraits and macro shots with beautiful defocused – bokeh backgrounds. A premium multi-layered T* coating also dramatically reduces ghost and flare caused by light reflection.
Built-in SVGA OLED viewfinder with ZEISS T* coating
View every scene in rich detail with the bright and retractable SVGA OLED Tru-Finder, which features. The viewfinder faithfully displays what will appear in your recording, including the effects of your camera settings, so you can accurately monitor the results. The ZEISS T* coating enhances clarity and reduces flare and reflection in the eyepiece optics.