Sony ILCE6000LS A6000 Digital Mirrorless Camera Silver + 16-50mm Lens
Out of stock
- Effective Megapixel: 24.3 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 100-25600Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: 179More convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen Size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 11 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- Color: Silver
People also viewed
People also buy
The a6000 is a super-compact mirrorless camera that's about half the size and weight of a typical DSLR, yet it has the same size APS-C sensor as most DSLRs. The interchangeable lenses and E-mount system make the a6000 more versatile than almost any other camera on the market.
Introducing The World’s Fastest Autofocus
The world’s fastest autofocus makes the α6000 one of the most versatile interchangeable-lens cameras available; at a mere 0.06 seconds, you’re assured of getting the perfect shot in any situation from family events to sports to nature.
High Resolution 24MP APS-C Sensor
Get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements thanks to the newly developed 24.3 megapixel Exmor™ APS HD CMOS sensor. It has higher resolution than most DSLRs and adopts the same gapless on-chip lens structure as the a7R for ultimate image quality and light sensitivity.
Better Images through BIONZ X Processing
The new BIONZ X™ image processor faithfully reproduces textures and details in real time via extra high-speed processing capabilities delivering true-to-life images – as seen by the naked eye. It enables greater natural detail, richer tonal gradations, lower noise and more realistic images whether you shoot stills or video.
|Sharaf DG||AED 0.00|
Best Price Guarantee (Check prices across power retailers. The prices shown here are provided by Price Check – a 3rd party application. Sharaf DG is not liable for the prices disclosed by the application.)