- Online Shopping /
- Cameras & Camcorders /
- Camera Accessories /
- Digital Camera Lenses /
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L lll USM Camera Lens
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L lll USM Camera Lens
InfKaert +971 50 149 2195
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 305.00/month with Flexipay
Chat with Seller
- 3 Months warranty
Estimated Delivery 03 Apr - 04 Apr
Estimated Delivery 01 Apr - 02 Apr
- Lens Mount: EF Mount
- Compatible Products: Canon EF,EFs Mounts
- What's in the Box: Lens,Lens Hood,Lens Pouch
- Type: Wide Angle Lens
- It reduces blurring associated with the motion of a cameraImage Stabilization: No
- It is diameter of Filter that can be attached to LensFilter Thread: 77 mm
- A larger aperture can allow more light than a smaller one for better, brighter photography in low lightAperture Range: f/4 - f/22
- Larger Focal Length results in higher magnificationFocal Length Range: 12-28 mm
- Color: Black
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USMUltra-Wide ZoomThe EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. Its 16-35mm focal range provides superb control of perspective, helping you capture pictures and movies with amazing, dramatic compositions limited only by your imagination. Combining outstanding image quality, a fast, constant aperture and a rugged design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM delivers eye-catching results whether capturing detailed, nuanced landscapes, dramatic interiors and much more. Both still and moving images can be captured with consistent edge-to-edge sharpness, improved peripheral illumination and reduced distortion at extreme wide angles - especially important when using SLR cameras with full-frame sensors. Engineered with high-resolution photography and videography in mind, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM provides the optical performance necessary for critical applications, while delivering the renowned function and feel you've come to expect from Canon's celebrated L-series lenses.
High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lenswith constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
The EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM has a bright constantmaximum aperture of f/2.8, which provides superb control over depth of fieldand the ability to maintain the same aperture throughout the zoom range. Thisis particularly helpful when shooting outdoors at dusk or in inclement weather,or indoors in dimly lit rooms. At f/2.8, the EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM offers abright view when composing images using the camera’s viewfinder.
All-new optical design for significant improvements inouter and corner sharpness.
The EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM features a new opticaldesign engineered to deliver images of remarkable clarity and depth – amagnificent complement to the large, high-resolution sensors in the SLRsfavored by today’s advanced photographers. It employs two large-diameterdouble-surface GMo lenses plus a ground aspherical lens to help decreasedistortion, curvature of field and astigmatism. Two UD lenses help to reducechromatic aberration, leading to precise color rendition, accurate edge-to-edgedetail plus excellent contrast throughout the lens’s zoom range. This meanssharp landscapes, reduced distortion in the edges of the frame and an overallimprovement in image quality no matter the subject.
- MainBrandCanonColorBlackModel Number4549292037722
- GeneralTypeWide Angle LensCompatible ProductsCanon EF, EFS mountsWhat's in the BoxLens | Lens Hood | Lens Pouch
- FeaturesFeaturesEF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format | Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22 | Three Aspherical & Two UD ElementsOther FeaturesSubwavelength & Air Sphere Coatings | Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System | Internal Focus; Full-Time MF Override | Fluorine Coating on Exposed Elements | Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction | Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm | For 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital SensorImage StabilizationNo
- ConnectivityLens MountEFFilter Thread77 mm
- PhysicalDimensions88.5 x 127.5 mm (Dia. x L)
- WeightWeight790 GRAM
- ApertureMaximum Aperturef/2.8Aperture Rangef/4 - f/22Number of Diaphragm Blades9
- OpticsElements16Groups11Angle of View108° 10' - 63°
- FocusFocal Length Range12-28 mmMinimum Focus Distance28 cmMaximum Magnification0.22x