- Type: Prime Lens
- It reduces blurring associated with the motion of a cameraImage Stabilization: Yes
- It is diameter of Filter that can be attached to LensFilter Thread: 49 mm
- A larger aperture can allow more light than a smaller one for better, brighter photography in low lightAperture Range: f/1.8 - f/22
- Larger Focal Length results in higher magnificationFocal Length Range: 35mm
- Color: Black
Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens..
Compact and versatile
An ideal second lens, the SEL35F18 prime lens can handle anything from evening shots (thanks to the bright maximum aperture) to beautifully defocused portraits.
Coupled with α E-mount cameras from Sony, APS-C E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance.
Capture smooth, blur-free images
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization within the lens ensures smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.Circular aperture for smooth bokeh
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimize distortion while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements provide superior contrast, resolution, and colour fidelity.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberSEL35F18
- GeneralTypePrime LensLens Description35mm f/1.8 OSS LensCompatible ProductsE-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- FeaturesFeatures52.5mm (35mm Equivalent) | Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22 | One ED Element & Two Aspherical ElementsOther Features
- Multi-purpose lens with fast F1.8 aperture
- Lightweight and compact at around 45mm long
- Refined optical performance for crisp, clean results
- Built-in Optical SteadyShotâ„¢ image stabilisation
- Operation is smooth, silent and unobtrusive
- ConnectivityLens MountSony E-mountFilter Thread49 mm
- PhysicalDimensions63 x 45 mm
- WeightWeight154 GRAM
- ApertureMaximum Aperturef/1.8Minimum Aperturef/22Aperture Rangef/1.8 - f/22Number of Diaphragm Blades7
- OpticsElements8Groups6Angle of View44Â° (APS-C)Special Elements/CoatingsOne ED Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- FocusFocal Length Range35mmMinimum Focus Distance0.3mMaximum Magnification0.15x
People also viewed
Recently viewed items