Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens
Inclusive of VAT
From AED 310.00/month with Flexipay
Easy Payment Plans Starting from AED 549.92/monthThe final amount depends on your bankDetails
+ AED 13.00 Shipping
Delivery 08 Oct - 09 Oct
Chat with Seller
- 1 Year warranty
- Type: Zoom Lens
- It is diameter of Filter that can be attached to LensFilter Thread: 82 mm
- A larger aperture can allow more light than a smaller one for better, brighter photography in low lightAperture Range: f/2.8 - f/22
- Larger Focal Length results in higher magnificationFocal Length Range: 24-70 mm
- Color: Black
No-compromise design and technology result in a constant F2.8 zoom lens that can fully utilize the potential of current and future high-resolution camera bodies. This peerless standard zoom covers a 24mm to 70mm focal length range, and is an ideal choice when ultimate image quality is required for portraits, scenery, snapshots, and more.
Extraordinary resolution and bokeh
A newly developed XA (extreme aspherical) lens element with superlative surface precision not only contributes to stunning corner-to-corner resolution and detail throughout the zoom range, but also plays a vital role in achieving smooth, soft bokeh that can be a powerful expressive tool in a wide range of photographic situations.
Natural rendering and color
One ED (Extra-low-Dispersion) and one Super ED glass element in an optical path that has been designed to the highest standards help to achieve lifelike, natural imagery without unnatural colouration by keeping axial and lateral chromatic aberration in check while maximizing subjective resolution for breathtaking texture and detail.
Bright, fast f2.8 at any focal length
A constant F2.8 maximum aperture makes it easy to keep exposure settings constant throughout the zoom range to maintain low-light capability or action-stopping shutter speeds. Consistently spectacular image quality is ensured at any aperture or focal length
Precise focus at blazing speed
In addition to positioning large-aperture lenses with extremely high precision for spot-on focusing, the Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) system minimizes spurious motion while an advanced control system and refined algorithms enhance AF operation speed. DDSSM is also smooth and quiet, making it advantageous for movies as well as stills.
P9-blade aperture enhances bokeh beauty
The remarkable beauty of this lens’s bokeh is further enhanced by a 9-blade circular aperture design that contributes not only to smoothness, but to natural highlights as well.
Outstanding clarity and contrast
Sony’s original Nano AR Coating suppresses spurious reflections that can cause flare and ghosting, particularly in backlit situations. The result is consistently high contrast and clarity with deep blacks in the widest possible range of photographic situations. (1. Nano AR Coating / 2.Glass / 3.Transmitted light)
Versatile fingertip focus control
The ability to respond quickly to rapidly changing shooting situations can mean the difference between getting the shot or not. A manual/auto focus mode switch and focus hold button are positioned for easy access, providing versatile, professional control for a wide range of subjects and environments.
Zoom lock improves portability
Zoom lenses can sometimes extend under their own weight during transportation, and that can be a nuisance while increasing the chance of accidental damage. A zoom lock switch provides a simple, sure way to lock the zoom mechanism for safe, convenient transportation.
Hood lock and release
A hood lock mechanism prevents accidental hood detachment when moving from location to location, while a hood release button makes it easy to remove and replace the hood whenever necessary.
High reliability in harsh conditions
Careful dust and moisture sealing measures have been implemented to ensure maximum protection and reliability in challenging environments. Shoot with confidence in light rain or windy conditions.
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberSEL2470GM
- GeneralTypeZoom LensLens DescriptionFE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM LensCompatible ProductsSony Full Frame Cameras ( 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor )What's in the BoxE-mount 35mm full frame , E-mount APS-C
- FeaturesFeaturesE-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format | Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 | One XA Element & Two Aspherical ElementsOther Features
- One ED Element & One Super ED Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Focus Hold Button; Internal Focus
- AF/MF Switch; Zoom Lock Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- ConnectivityLens MountSony E Mount TypeFilter Thread82 mm
- PhysicalDimensions87.6 x 136 mm
- WeightWeight886 GRAM
- ApertureMaximum Aperturef/2.8Minimum Aperturef/22Aperture Rangef/2.8 - f/22Number of Diaphragm Blades9, Rounded
- OpticsElements18Groups13Angle of View84Â° - 34Â°Special Elements/CoatingsNano AR Coating / One ED Element & One Super ED Element
- FocusFocal Length Range24-70 mmMinimum Focus Distance0.38 mMaximum Magnification0.24x
People also viewed
You might want to check these..
3 Offers Available