Sony Shooting Grip With Wireless Remote Commander
UAE Authorized Product With 1 Year Brand Warranty
- Type: Wireless Remote Commander
- Color: Black
Helping to improve shooting stability, the Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip is a convenient tool that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod. Compatible with select Sony cameras featuring Bluetooth connectivity, this grip offers wireless control over select shooting controls, via built-in shutter release and video record buttons, a zoom rocker switch, and a customizable C1 button. Beyond serving as just an accessory grip, the grip itself can be splayed into three legs and function as a tripod for hands-free shooting. The integrated head can tilt upward 80° (40° when setup as a tripod), downward 90°, and rotate 360° for easier positioning. Additionally, the grip is dust and moisture-resistant to suit its use with select weather-sealed cameras.
QUICK, EASY DIRECTION CHANGES
Quickly and easily position the camera for subject or selfie stills or movies. Improve your chances of getting the shot, even when shooting stills or movies without assistance. Combined with the grip’s easy angle adjustment capability, 90º lock positions also make it possible to shoot in vertical orientation with optimum stability.
FLEXIBLE TILT FUNCTION
A quick tilt function makes it easy to set the ideal camera angle for a wide range of subjects and viewpoints. Whether shooting selfies or a subject, the tilt function lets you get the shot without having to assume uncomfortable postures.
IT’S A TRIPOD TOO
Spread the grip’s cleverly integrated legs and it becomes a handy, stable tripod, leaving both hands free for vlogging and other applications.
With a compatible camera attached, remote controls for still and movie shooting can be operated while holding the grip normally, without having to touch the camera. Any function assigned to the camera’s C1 button can also be recalled via the remote grip C1 button.
BLUETOOTH WIRELESS REMOTE COMMANDER
Bluetooth wireless communication means that no connecting cables are required to transmit control signals from the grip to the camera. Simply aim and shoot with no cables to get in the way.
NO CABLES REQUIRED
In addition to an overall grip design that keeps dust and moisture out, the absence of cables means that the camera’s connector covers can stay closed, for maximum system dust and moisture resistance.
DUST AND MOISTURE RESISTANT
The grip has been carefully designed to provide optimum stability and comfort, whether attached to a compact or mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. Remote control buttons are easily accessible while holding the grip, for smooth, intuitive operation.
- MainBrandSonyColorBlackModel NumberGP-VPT2BT
- GeneralTypeWireless Remote CommanderCompatible ProductsSony Alpha A9 II, A7R IV, A6600, A6100, RX100 VIISony Alpha A9, A7R III, A7 III, A6400, RX0 II (once updated to the latest firmware)
- FeaturesFeaturesFor Select Sony Cameras with BluetoothWireless Camera ControlLarger Grip with Integrated ControlsConverts to Tabletop TripodAdditional FeaturesImproves stability when handheld shootingBluetooth connectivityBuilt-in shutter release and record video buttonsCan be used as a tripodDust and moisture resistant
- ConnectivityBluetoothBluetooth v4.2 (2.4 GHz)
- PhysicalDimensionsWith Legs Folded: 49.5 × 173 × 42 mmWith Legs Unfolded: 146.5 × 133.5 × 163 mm
- Battery & PowerBattery TypeCR2032 Lithium-Ion Battery